- Minimum loan - € 1 million.
- Minimum property value - € 1 million.
- Maximum Loan to Value - 100% LTV – 60% LTV would be guaranteed by the property (mortgage) the additional 40% would be guaranteed by borrower’s financial assets deposited with and pledged by the lender (charge taken).
- Minimum Assets Under Management with the chosen lender: € 1,000,000 (pledged & cannot be withdrawn until the 60% of the loan is paid off). These must be listed financial assets; funds, shares, bonds, etc.
- Interest rates from 2% margin over 12 month EURIBOR.
- Maximum 30 year term on an Interest and capital repayment basis.
- Property may be owned by an SPV based in the UK or Spain, but the beneficial owner must be the one establishing the banking relationship.
- Lender’s Arrangement Fee - 1%
- Brokerage Fee - 1%
- Appraisal estimated cost 0.15%
- Early redemption fee from 0,25 %
11 Aug 2014
RESIDENTIAL FUNDING SOURCES FOR HNW CLIENT
Assisting clients with more than € 1 million of listed financial assets on a case by case basis
These are available on properties in Spain and France:
Above all the client must demonstrate that they have a private banking profile and be willing to develop their relationship with the bank.